Thursday, May 16, 2013

Clean & Simple Cards Using Photopolymer Stamps

I just received the new Show & Tell Photopolymer Stamp Set in the mail yesterday. It's a great set with many possibilities. As a person who is NOT a great stamper, I am finding the photopolymer sets to be much easier because I can see exactly where I am putting the stamp. I highly recommend trying them out!


I had a few minutes to sit down and craft so I put these four 3x3 cards together:



The paper I used is a sneak peek of Designer Series Paper that will be available when the new catalog comes out in June. I love how bright and cheerful it is. And who could resist the great sentiments that comes with this set? Perfect for those who fall into Generation Y. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Kathleen

*Sign up to be a Follower of our Etsy Shop & be entered into a drawing for one of the many fabulous items listed. 

www.etsy.com/shop/PortlandPaperCraft

No comments:

Post a Comment