You should have just left stop number 3 on the Pals Hop, Amy Williams http://stampinontherange.blogspot.com/. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today I chose to feature two amazing retiring products. For many reasons I am sad to see them both go. The products are Perfectly Preserved stamp set and Stampin Up's fabric. Make sure you check out all of the projects I made with these wonderful products below.
Stampin' Up! has beautiful fabric in many great designs and colors. I have used the fabric for several projects and love that it coordinates with SU's buttons and embellishments. Because I chose the "jar" theme, with Perfectly Preserved, I thought it was only appropriate to decorate a jar (even if it is a baby food jar). Also above is a gift card holder made from the Big Shot Petite Pocket die, another retiring product I am glad I have.
The flowers for this card were made using strips of Stampin' Up! fabric and wrapping them around to make the flower.
I love a 3x3 card and these are cheerful and bright. You can choose any of the Perfectlty Preserved objects to place in the jar and coordinate colors using designer series paper. I used dimensionals to pop up the apple and linen thread tied around the top of the jar.
These tags are perfect attached to a mason jar filled with goodies. I left enough room at the top of the tag for a sentiment.
I couldn't resist making a little home decor with my favorite stamp set and fabric. After stamping the jars, I used my photopolymer stamps to write the names of my family. The background is fabric and the jars are hanging from linen thread. This is going to hang in our mud room above our built-in storage bench.
I had so much fun preparing these projects for the blog hop. I hope you can grab some fabulous fabric & the Perfectly Preserved stamp set before it's too late.
The next stop is Susan Itell at Simple Stampin' stop number 5 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting!
Final Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Kathleen Law at Craft With Kathleen
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Kari Linder at Stampin' Essentials
- nicole watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Lazzell at Just a Thought...Cards by Amy
- Leslie Davis at Life's Moments
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin' and Stampin'
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair
- Shirley Sumption at look at my cute stuff
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Barbara Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Elaine Fleming at Studio Elaine