Friday, May 24, 2013

May Paper Pumpkin

After 8 incredible months of maternity leave, I headed back to work full time last week. It was good to be back but I missed my girls. AND my crafting time. So I was very excited when my monthly subscription of Paper Pumpkin arrived at my door. 

If you have never heard of Paper Pumpkin, it's a kit sent every month full of crafting supplies to make a quick and easy project. Now that I'm back in the "working mom" population, my Paper Pumpkin subscription fits perfectly into my busy life. 
The fun thing about Paper Pumpkin is you never know what is going to arrive in the kit. This month it is all the materials you need to make a "Good Life Brag Book."
The kit comes with pictures and directions to help you along the way. 
This kit came with 6 sheets of stickers and 6 sheets of double-sided Designer Series Paper to embellish the book. 

This kit comes with two stamps that say "The Good Life" and "Love This" plus ink, buttons, and arrow shaped paper clips. How cute!
This is not only a fun crafting escape, but also makes a great gift when completed. 

Check back to my blog to see my completed May Paper Pumpkin project.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathleen

www.etsy.com/shop/PortlandPaperCraft

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kathleenlaw
 

1 comment:

  1. This is completely different than what I expected! Interesting - can't wait to see what you created!

    ReplyDelete