Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Keeping Busy With Washi Tape


While looking for projects to keep my 4 year old busy this first week of summer vacation, I came across my many rolls of washi tape & an old box from the monthly makeup kit, Birchbox. My daughter had a blast! Here are the before and after pics:



The following day we grabbed an old frame I had laying around & her "new" box of washi tape & here is her finished project (she even got to pick out her favorite picture to put in the frame):




When I walked in her room to tuck her in, I found the "new" frame on her night stand. 
 

It's so fun to watch children create & see the sense of pride they get from their finished products. Crafting is fulfilling at any age. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Kathleen 


https://www.etsy.com/shop/PortlandPaperCraft




2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute!!! She is so creative - just like her mama! Miss you all! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! I love the picture of the two girls!

    ReplyDelete