Monday, June 23, 2014

Fourth of July Banner

After receiving this months Paper Pumpkin craft kit, I knew I wanted to make a banner along with the suggested ideas that came with the kit. 

This kit came with stamps, ink, 24 red & white paper straws, 24 treat bags & the supplies to make 24 six inch patriotic pinwheels. 


I coupled my SU Celebration banner with these pinwheels to make my banner. 





I plan on packaging up some yummy candy in the treat bags & clipping on a pinwheel to give out at our celebration. 

This month's Paper Pumpkin kit is perfect for decorating at our Independence Day celebration! Have a great 4th!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Kathleen

Want to join me for next month's paper pumpkin? Check it out here:

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/





No comments:

Post a Comment