Sunday, March 9, 2014

April Kit & Host Your Own Crafternoon

Hi crafting friends! Here is the kit for our April Crafternoon:
Look at all the goodies you will receive! Here's the description of the kit from SU:


The Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit includes: 
* Cardstock and envelopes for 20 cards 
* Twine, clips, and adhesive die-cut embellishments
* Three-piece Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set & clear stamp block
* Stampin Dimensionals 
* Basic Gray Stampin’ Spot (mini ink pads) 
* Full-color instructional brochure


Here are a few that I put together:



April Crafternoon is going to be Sunday, April 6th at 3PM. If you can't make it, but still want the kit, let me know. :)

Also, I am looking to share my love of Crafternoons. I would truly enjoy helping you host your own Crafternoon. Just pick a date, invite some friends & voila! You've got your own Crafternoon. It's such a fun way to gather friends, catch up, and create something beautiful & useful. Your friends will thank you!

Hope to see you soon. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment