Monday, March 3, 2014

40 Day Challenge

As the Christian world prepares for Lent, many struggle to figure out what they are going to "give up" for Lent. Instead of giving up I am going to try something positive this year. 

I am going to challenge myself to send a handmade card,with a personal note, to 40 people one day at a time. In our digital world we sometimes miss that personal connection, as it's much easier to send a text, Instagram or Facebook message. I know that I love receiving personal mail from friends and family.


I would be thrilled if others would join me by sending out one card this Wednesday through Easter. It will not only make you feel good but will brighten other's days.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining me on this journey!

Kathleen

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PortlandPaperCraft

1 comment: