Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fabric Valentine's Day Wreath

I had a blast making my first fabric wreath. I had several fat quarters of Stampin' Up's More Amore fabric in my craft room that I've been meaning to use.  I also ordered SU's new wreath kit to assemble. When the kit arrived I decided to use the chip board wreath base and combine it with my fabric. 
I used 3 different styles of fabric flowers, some ribbon, burlap (for hanging) and LOTS of hot glue. Here's how it turned out:

I look forward to taking this out & hanging it up around the house this time each year. It fills the void of our Christmas decor. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Visit my Etsy shop:

1 comment: