Monday, December 30, 2013

January Make & Take- Sign Up & Bring A Friend

Happy New Year crafters! I am excited to give you some great product in 2014 to make fun, easy craft projects.

I started a craft club several months ago on the back of My Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. My fellow craft lovers signed up for the monthly subscription that arrived on their doorstep filled with the supplies needed for a quick craft project. We had a great time with it!

As our club has evolved, so have my ideas. My new year's plan for our monthly get togethers is to offer a project for around $20 that you will come to my house to "Make & Take." The $20 covers the project cost, shipping and handling and a small contribution to the goodies/beverages we have at our craft events.

Below is the first Make & Take kit I am offering. Please join me on Jan. 19th to make & take 12 of these adorable cards (with colored envelopes). It's MLK weekend so I know some of you may be out of town. Also, if this month's project is just not something you are interested in, I will not be offended. Maybe you can join us for the next one. :)

Please RSVP for our first Make & Take by Friday, Jan. 3 so that I may order our supplies.




I look forward to crafting with all of you.



1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer to you, Leen! I would love to come to your house and craft! The January projects look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete