Thursday, February 28, 2013

Series of Three 3x3s Take Two

This series of cards was made using only a small amount of supplies & only one stamp set. It's the kind of card I prefer to make because it's mostly paper and I LOVE paper! The beauty of card making is that a person doesn't need to buy a ton of products to make attractive cards.

 

As a crafter, one of the main reasons I choose to craft with quality Stampin' Up! supplies is the coordinating colors throughout their products.

For these cards I grabbed this More Amore Designer Series Paper (DSP), a couple sheets of colored card stock, some embellishments, adhesive, and a couple punches. Look at the variety of cards that can be made. SU's DSP is double-sided so I only used a little bit of one sheet. The little hearts are on one side and the brick-looking design is on the other side. With DSP the possibilities are endless. As a bonus all of the buttons, ribbon & ink match it! Why would you spend hours trying to match colors at your local craft store? SU makes it easy and fun!







 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
 

Please check out my Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PortlandPaperCraft

And my website to order your own crafts today:
kathleenlaw.stampinup.net
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! You are seriously so talented. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete