Sunday, January 18, 2015

Canvas Night Lights

I have really enjoyed making these night lights for my family & friends. They are fun to make and brighten up those ordinary night lights. 

I use 4x4 canvas and stick on letters of the saying I want. I then paint over it with several coats of acrylic paint & peel off the stickers.  Here's what they look like when finished:


Then I super glue them to my special night lights and here's the finished product! 





Check them out on my Etsy site:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PortlandPaperCraft

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you. Please email me when you have a chance, thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you :)

    lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

    ReplyDelete