Monday, April 21, 2014

My DIY Bag From Darby Smart

I had a blast crafting this bag. I loved being able to make it my own. I used silver paint pen on the state of Montana (where I grew up) & Oregon (where I now live). I added a large matching ribbon to the long strap to make the bag a little more girly. This large tote, made by Baggu, is sturdy & contains a handy inside pocket perfect for my keys & cell phone. I use this tote as a workout bag on the weekdays & a diaper bag on the weekends (glamorous, I know). 

If you live in the Portland area join me for Crafternoon on May 18. We will be putting together our kits from Darby Smart. Order any kit & use the code "howdydarby" to get $10 off your first kit. 
Check out the cool DIY kits they offer at 

http://www.darbysmart.com/?utm_campaign=Email+Share&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=email&utm_source=Friendbuy


I love supporting amazing companies & Darby Smart has been one of them. Their customer service is outstanding. When I contacted them to purchase more pens they told me they didn't have that option but sent me 5 extras to share with my crafting friends. Here is a picture of what they sent. 


Love this company! So if you are coming to the May Crafternoon & would like to craft a bag like this, I've got you covered for paint pens compliments of Darby Smart!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Keep crafting my friends!

Kathleen

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PortlandPaperCraft?ref=search_shop_redirect


No comments:

Post a Comment