Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Paper Pumpkin-Join The Club?


I get the biggest kick out of receiving this little box each month. Maybe because it's filled with darling ideas and possibilities. Or maybe it's because each month's project is a surprise until I open the box to see what's inside. Or maybe it's just because I know I will have a great time assembling the project. Whatever the case may be, I am hoping to share this monthly crafting experience with my friends. 

Starting in July I am hosting a "club" to assemble our Paper Pumpkin kits. I can't wait to share ideas and see what my creative friends come up with. Plus it will just be nice to get together for some girl time. 

Want to join us? All you need to do is simply click on this link:


Here's what I received in this month's kit. I will post pictures of my completed project soon. 

Please join us in July for the first "Paper Pumpkin Club." :)



Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Kathleen





No comments:

Post a Comment