Monday, March 25, 2013

Upcycled Paper & Ceramic Tile Pendants Now On Etsy

I never thought I would be making necklaces, but after stamping on the ceramic tiles (http://craftwithkathleen.blogspot.com/2013/03/stamped-ceramic-tile-pendants.html), I started playing with paper on tile. And I'm having a blast!

I selected a font & printed out some of my favorite names. I cut Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, Sycamore Street, and applied it to my 1" ceramic tile with Crystal Effects. After it dried I glued on a bow & a silver necklace bail that will fit fit most chains.

Here is the finished product:



 
With all of the wonderful Designer Paper available the possibilities are endless & no two will ever be the same. Wouldn't these make great Mother's Day gifts?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Kathleen

Order your own crafting products at:
 
Visit the Etsy shop:
 

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo super cute! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklaces are so cool, Kathleen! What a wonderful gift! I am hoping to be a recipient on Mother's Day! I love your blog, too - fun with lots of good information. Well done!

    ReplyDelete