Monday, February 4, 2013

A Picture From A Friend

I was getting ready for bed when my phone beeped telling me I had a text message. When I looked this picture appeared from my dear friend.


This weekend she is home alone with her young children while her husband is out of town. After putting the kids to bed, she grabbed a glass of wine & her stamping supplies to make a few cards. What a great end to a day!

I absolutely loved this picture. It delighted me to see my talented friend spending her evening creating and crafting.

We are all busy but it is so important to carve out a little time to do what makes us happy. So grab a good glass of wine, some crafting supplies and enjoy an evening being creative. You won't regret it!

Here are more creations by Heidi:





1 comment:

  1. What a great picture! And your friend is very talented! Thanks for the reminder for us to take some time out for what makes us happy. :)

    ReplyDelete